dimanche 27 avril 2014

Some new blocks done... quelques autres blocs de faits...

Je travaille toujours à tester les blocs d'Alice au pays des merveilles.
Voici quelques-uns de terminés qui s'ajoutent au mur.  30 au total.

I'm always testing Alice in Wonderland quilt blocks.  30 are done.
Here we have some others done.





 
À la prochaine!
 
Accroquilt
 

12 commentaires:

  1. Very cute blocks!! Thanks for linking up at MOP Monday! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Those are just stunning! Beautiful work. Makes me want to do more paper piecing :)

    Emily at backtothecraft.blogspot.ca

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh how your first photo made me laugh she looks so grumpy I love her. These blocks are amazing so many tiny pieces have been used. Thanks for the laugh. Cheers Glenda

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love the little extra bits of embroidery you have done on the blocks!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Such incredible features on those characters. Well done!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Belle reussite!!! Jolis blocs!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I love all of them! Especially the cranky looking goose at the top! Great job!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Inpsired by the dots used in the little bird block. I tell ya your PP is just so inspiring!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Wow...I love these blocks...I like to make quilts with story book characters! So fun!!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Au plaisir de vous lire!