lundi 7 juillet 2014

Some handmade...Fait à la main...


Are you going to take the pledge to make handmade gifts for Christmas throughout the year?  I did.
There will be not picture yet because all my family read this blog but I will show you what I have sewn with a friend last week.

J'ai planifié confectionner quelques items pour Noel prochain tout au long de l'année.  J'ai commencé simplement il y a quelques semaines et d'autres projets sont en cours.  Bon, d'accord, il n'y aura pas de photos car toute ma famille a un oeil sur mon blog mais je vais vous montrer ce que j'ai confectionné avec une amie dernièrement.

With a friend,  we made a cotton purse.  First time for both of us.  And we were proud to finish it.   The pattern is from Connecting Thread,  ''All about Anna''.  An easy one.

Ensemble, nous avons confectionné un sac de coton avec un patron de Connecting Thread, ''All about Anna''.  Facile.  C'est une première fois, et  nous sommes fières du résultat.




À la prochaine!
 
Accroquilt

17 commentaires:

  1. I especially like the one in the middle. I think it's the yellow...but never the less, cute cute bags!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The bags will make awesome Christmas gifts!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Great gifts....can I be on your list???? Lol

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. People still make handmade gifts for Christmas? I have been so lazy in recent years and give cash. Sometimes I suggest what my children can buy like a new bed or snowblower or hot tub or airplane tickets to visit.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Beautiful handmade purses. These will be very special gifts.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Never to early to start your Christmas gifts! I'm sure who ever receives these will love them.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. What beautiful bags! Looks like you two had fun making these!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Those bags are wonderful! Thanks for linking up on my blog!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I love your bags! Great fabrics too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Bonjour Céline,
    Bravo pour tout ce qu'il y a sur ton site. Je me questionnais à savoir si tes patrons étaient disponibles et si oui, comment je pouvais me les procurer. Je ne suis pas très Blog, mais le tien m'inspire! A plus. Hélène Massé

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Quoi !?! Plus que 116 jours avant Noël, j'ai très hâte maintenant !!! ;)

    RépondreSupprimer

Au plaisir de vous lire!